happy birthday! you are the girl who smiles and laugh always. you must continue to keep smiling and stay happy always.hehex Jia you for everything and all the best to you :)
.... Well you done done me and you bet I felt it I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted I fell right through the cracks
And now I’m trying to get back Before the cool done run out I’ll be giving it my bestest Nothing’s going to stop me but divine intervention I reckon it’s again my turn to
win some or learn some I won’t hesitate no more, no more It cannot wait, I’m yours ... Well open up your mind and see like me Open up your plans and damn you’re free Look into your heart and you’ll find Love love love Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me A lá peaceful melody It’s your God-forsaken right to be Loved love loved love loved So I won’t hesitate no more, no more It cannot wait I’m sure There’s no need to complicate Our time is short This is our fate, I’m yours ... I’ve been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer My breath fogged up the glass And so I drew a new face and laughed I guess what i’m saying is there ain’t no better reason To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons It’s what we aim to do Our name is our virtue I won’t hesitate no more, no more It cannot wait I’m sure No need to complicate Our time is short It can not wait, I’m yours ..... No please, don’t complicate Our time is short This is our fate, I’m yours No please, don’t hesitate no more, no more It cannot wait The sky is your’s!
No comments:
Post a Comment